Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The New Shoes.

It has been really cool to see how God has provided for us in this short amount of time. I(Jared) was thinking about getting a new pair of shoes because my tennis shoes were nearing the end. Well, on Sunday, someone approached me and said they wanted to be part of our ministry, but the way they wanted to do it didn't materialize, so they asked if we could use any clothing or shoes! PRAISE THE LORD! They met me at a store here in CO, and I bought new tennis shoes as well as new Sunday shoes! It's neat how God chooses to use his people to provide for each other. :)
I'll be sharing with a small group tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to sharing again about the Kriol Speakers and our future work in Australia. I wonder who God is going to add to our team next. It's been a blessing to be a part of this so far. My prayer is that they would all join our team before January, so we can arrive in Australia before "The Wet", and be in Darwin during that time. Then, when the dry season comes we'll be able to go to our assignment community. If you're keeping up with this blog, please pray to that end! :) We're at 69% now, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the finances come in.

No comments: