Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why I look forward to the weekends...

Picnic on the Cruiser tailgate! :)

Life can get pretty busy during the week! The kids are off at school(and so is Cheri), I'm at home working on various projects (anything from Wycliffe to dishes!). Life can get a little stressful at times, and our family doesn't get to spend "fun time" during the week. It's just the weekly routines in action. THAT is why I look forward to the weekends.
During the weekend we try and do something special as a family, whether it's playing UNO or taking a hike at a national park, or swimming with the crocodiles(just kidding! However we do swim!) or simply going to "town" and getting a 50 cent icecream cone from McDonald's(WAY AWESOME!) and running errands.

Nitmiluk(National Park) has become one of our family's "fun" places to go here in the Katherine area. It has beautiful views, and is a fun hike for us! Alice LOVES hiking, and Bethany really likes climbing the rocks with Daddy! :) Cameron is happy with both, but likes the hiking. ("I can do it myself, Daddy!" or "Das a big rock, hold my hand.")
Here's a few pics from our trip to Nitmiluk today! I hope you enjoy them, and thank you for all your prayers and support for our family, you are a blessing!
Cam the Man!

Bethy made it! :D She's a little mountain goat!




Cameron and Mommy liked climbing too! :)

No comments: