Thursday, September 26, 2013

Family situation update:

Hi Folks,
  Thank you for all your prayers for our family and for Cambo.  Though he seems to be doing better, and I posted a blog to that effect, it was simply a father looking for the bright side.  He is doing better because the dialysis is helping him.  Apart from the dialysis, his kidneys aren't up and running yet.  Please keep praying for them to start working again.  Thank you so much.
  In other news, I (Jared) will be going back to Katherine to be with Alice and Bethany, and since Cam is in a routine phase, we're just in a "waiting game" for his kidneys to start working again. He's doing better during his dialysis sessions.  He knows what it's for, "To clean my blood."  I think he's getting used to it.  His steroid treatment is over(it was a 3 day regiment).  Yesterday I had quite an adventure moving the car from parking place to parking place every 2 hours.  Cheri and I took the bus to the hospital this morning, it's much easier to find a parking place that way!  Since today is my last full day in Adelaide with Cam, I'm glad I don't have to run out every couple hours to move the car.
  The people we have been staying with here have been very encouraging, and have told Cheri it's just fine for her to remain at their house throughout the treatments.  What a blessing!  Thank you again for all your prayers and encouragement.  God bless, yumob!

No comments: