Thursday, June 30, 2011

Alice, Bethany and Cameron on bikes! :)

Today was a very eventful day on the family front. All three kids are now semi-confident two-wheel bike riders! I'll attach a video with this post, and then another one in a new post. :) Cameron was the most amazing. He just turned three! He said to me yesterday, "Daddy, I want to take my training wheels off." "Are you sure, Cambo?" "Yup Daddy." So, I took the training wheels off, and I was expecting to do a lot of running beside the bike, holding the seat, etc. He would have NONE of it. We took the training wheels off, and said, "Okay, Daddy. I'm ready." Then he climbed on his bike, I held the seat while he got on, and then he said, "1-2-3 go, Daddy!" Then he rode his bike in a few circles, and gently came down! Today he was even more confident and there was very little falling. Usually just controlled tipping. :)

No comments: