Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Good Day.

These girls are what greeted me on my way out of the bathroom this morning. :) Surprise!!
Just in case it's a little hard to tell, that is a Nutella "gingerbread" man made out of sandwich. The note says, "ALICE (heart) I LOVE YOU" :)


Today has been a good day to spend with our family, and to be with them. Bethany has learned to ride on two wheels, but took a spill today and scratched up her mouth. (She is okay, though!) The Girls were so sweet this morning when I woke up! They had made me a special surprise. I could hear them talking while I was in the bathroom. "Daddy! Don't come out yet! We're making something for you!" It was a fairly relaxed family day, with one girl from town(A and B's friend Sheila) who stayed at our house all day until we drove her home tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pics! Thank you so much for your prayers for our family, you are each a blessing to us!

And there was also a sweet little boy at the end of the day. :)
We found him asleep with his arm around the soccerball. :)

No comments: