Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Barunga Music and Culture Festival! :)

Question: Can I throw a spear? Answer: Not really, but I made it to the 2nd round! :)


My favorite little children! :) They were so excited to get their faces painted! (Spiderman, a little butterfly, and a BIG butterfly!)

This guy really played his digeridoo well. :)

This past weekend was filled with the excitement, and a lot of people camping all over Barunga for the Music and Culture Festival that happens every year here in Barunga. We hope you enjoy the Festival as much as we did!!


The Chooky Dancers were a crowd favorite. Everyone was talking about them. :)

We also got to listen to a digeridoo playing competition. That was really cool. One of the players was only 7 years old! He's going to be amazing when he gets older. I'll post a few videos of that. :) I hope you enjoy this small, "Taste of Barunga"! :)

No comments: