Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Darwin Pics and Litchfield National Park pics!! :)

This is the Kriol Team, except for one(Margaret), who was sick. :( From L to R: John Armstrong, Jared, Cheri, Rachel Borneman

This is the crew that went to Litchfield National Park! The other family is the Simmonds family. While Cheri and I were in meetings at the office, they volunteered to watch the kids for us. They are SUCH A BLESSING! Alice and Bethany were looking forward to our Darwin trip because then they would get to play with Jessica and Hannah Rose. Alice started counting down the days seriously 2 full weeks before we left for Darwin!
This is one of three waterfalls we saw at Litchfield, this was my favorite, because we could see a rainbow at the bottom of it! Beautiful.


This was the rock pool we all swam in! The kids were really enjoying it. Cameron usually hung on to me like a little monkey on my back while I swam around. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: